WideFind’s positioning system has been utilized for a variety of applications where it has enabled increased automation, and demonstrated new concepts and ideas.
Showcased above is the power of WideFind AllFinder™ for position, height and orientation information, enabling next level automation for both outdoor and indoor locations.
Workplaces are often hazardous and a lot of accidents happens due to lack of information. 50% of lethal accidents in construction areas are machine/equipment related. WideFind’s positioning system could be used to increase safety.
• Warn people about overhead items
• Inform machine operators about people close by
• Warn employees when entering area with active machines
Drone automation made possible
Drones need position information. Often GPS is not adequate to perform actions in proximity to buildings or indoors. WideFind’s system has been a key factor in enabling automation in Drones.
• Position information to within 3 cm
• Provides accurate height information
• Works as well indoors as outdoors
Today a dedicated person is stationed at every camera to allow for accurate following of intended targets. With accurate position of objects, this could be automated. With WideFind’s positioning system, camera crews can be enabled to do more, with less.
• Automated target tracking
• Prolonged action shots
• Multiple cameras locked on the same target
• Multiple cameras locked on multiple targets
More than 6% of every workday is spent searching for equipment at construction sites. This also translates to 6% of all salaries. WideFind’s system could be used to substantially decrease time wasted.
• Find correct tool directly on large build-sites
• Find correct person directly
• Follow work status on a map